How Do We Measure Sustainability in our Ingredients?
- Through the sustainable certifications the ingredient has obtained.
- 20% of our globally sourced ingredients have been certified sustainable by a third party (Find here the list of approved certifications by Griffith Foods).
- We can design select products to use certified sustainable ingredients.
- Terova Sourced- A number of our ingredients are sourced through our subsidiary company, Terova, and are traceable from the field to our factory.
Terova works directly with those farmers training them on good agriculture practices, reducing chemical inputs and introducing regenerative agriculture practices. Terova helps prepare the farmers to be certified sustainable from an independent third party. Visit: https://www.terova.com/
With certified sustainable ingredients, and sourcing ingredients through Terova, we offer information for customers on the types of certifications and their standards for how the certified sustainable ingredients are grown and processed.
Can a claim be made on pack?
We can work with your local regulatory and legal team to assess and provide information on any sustainability claims you would like to make on your product that include information about the certified sustainable ingredients in our product.
- Garlic Chili Crunch
- Paprika & Chili
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- And many more custom blends!
For a list of certified sustainable ingredients and their corresponding certifications, please contact us.
Request a sample or more information
"*" indicates required fields