Infuso Delivers Taste!
Creating delicious bold flavours that are 100% natural at the same time!
- Creation of multi flavour profiles & bold and new taste experiences
- Clean label & use of natural ingredients
- Vegan, gluten free & salt free
- Absence of anti-caking and flow agents
Infuso Delivers Efficiency!
The standard two step process (spray oil & add seasoning) can be replaced by a smoother, one single step application. Infuso replaces the oil that is sprayed on the snack substrate and already includes the flavour. No disruption or extra cost as it only requires a spray system which is mostly already installed.
- Customize your dosage to intensify the taste
- No sedimentation and no dust on site
- Less waste of product and no lumping issues
- Rosemary flavoured oil
- Peking Duck style flavoured oil
- Green Herbs flavoured oil
- Black Pepper flavoured oil
- Tomato & Basil flavoured oil
- Garlic flavoured oil
- Chili flavoured oil
- Curry flavoured oil
For more information, click below.
Request a sample or more information
"*" indicates required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the main differences:
- Application rate
- Flavour impact
- Tailormade salt application
- Clean declaration
- Less dust in production site
Those delicious and natural flavoured oils can be applied on a huge range of snack substrates like premium crisps, pop chips, (veggie) extruded snacks, baked snacks, rice cakes, coated nuts & tortillas for example.
An increase or a decrease in fat value is depending on the type of substrate. Only the nutritional fat value is affected by adding flavoured oil.
Easy to clean with oil afterwards and due to there are no allergens present, contamination is limited. Coloured oils need a longer flush time.
You can use a regular sprayer; other more specialised equipment was not researched during the project. Mainly because regular sprayers are a robust method and often already used in a lot of snack factories.
“Infused” infers herbs / spices in contact with oil for sufficient time for flavouring substances to migrate or diffuse into the oil (Article 7 of Regulation 11669/2011). Flavoured oils: when the oil is flavoured with ingredients that create flavour.